Good afternoon and thank you for attending our tea break-off on short notice.
I’d like to talk on two things that changed my thinking, life, work and the way I look at everyday occurrences:
- Individual’s purpose
I exist to positively impact lives of those I interact with!
- Business purpose
Tangazoletu Limited exists for same purpose; TO POSITIVELY IMPACT THE LIVES AND BUSINESSES OF EVERYONE WE WORK WITH; be it our colleagues, partners, clients.
Our solutions have transformed lives and the way business is conducted in our country.
I am proud of our competency and hard work that has led to these enviable achievements. I am proud of what we have achieved together.
How do we positively impact the lives and business that we interact with? By offering EXCEPTIONAL services and solutions
Our clients have entrusted us with their business, we need to create UNPRECEDENTED –HIGH IMPACT and great LIFE TRANSFORMATIVE solutions for them.
Allow me to remind you that we have tens of clients and millions of individuals who have adopted and depend on our solutions to run their day to day lives and businesses.
In 2015, if our purpose has changed, it would only be do this in an even bigger way.
This year will bring with it an increase of our deserving clients who will enjoy our products & services.
We need to pursue excellence in service delivery and greater relationships with the people that we interact with.
We need to offer new and improved products that will bridge the gap of the needs of our people
Let’s strive to have both personal and team growth and development.
Let’s collaborate and embrace teamwork for indeed we are stronger when we are together.
Remember your individual obligations as this is even more important.
- Do not break trust –guard it with your life
- I started Tangazoletu on 7th Floor of Princely House and I had to work on gaining every client’s trust.
- Gladys Muhunyo was our director, and Fred Mburu was the IT manager – I have never understood to date how he did it, Jesse Muthee and the rest of you were still searching for us…
- You need to keep your word and honour your promise. A scenario came about where I had to refund a client their money for a service a supplier I had contracted and paid never delivered. The client declined to take my money… because I had gained their trust.
- In all scenarios that I found myself in, it did not matter… I always kept my word and promise to my clients; let’s do the same.
- I remember someone told me that, if you ever give someone money, tell them by your word how much it is… if they count it for themselves, you have work to do in building their trust…
- Relationships are founded on trust and indeed between us and our clients
- We must follow up and keep our promise to our clients
Colleagues and friends,
Tangazoletu exists to support its staff members who work for this good cause and to provide for their well-being.
Tangazoletu is committed to uphold this and all other promises made in the course of time, for the betterment of each one of us, and God help us; our children and our children’s children.
Tangazoletu is you and I. Tangazoletu is all of us together.
As always, my office is always open for anyone at all times.
I urge you to join me in making this year, our year of EXCELLENCE in service delivery, GREAT OFFERINGS to the people we serve, GREAT RELATIONSHIPS and in line with our greater vision of being the leading Mobile Financial Service Provider in the region.
I wish you all a prosperous and happy year 2015.
Once again, thank you for attending this tea party on short notice, next time we will try to have PIZZA with it….
God bless you all and God bless Tangazoletu.